- Preliminary individual consultation with each party to ascertain if Mediation is suitable and the most appropriate way forward – 30 mins / £10.00 each.
- Family disputes (excluding separating couples) – depending upon the complexity from £30.00 each party per hour mediation to £70.00 each party for 90 minutes mediation.
- Separating couples – childrens interests – £25.00 each party per per hour.
- Separating couples – financial /property matters £60.00 each per hour. In the case of very complex or very high value cases a higher fees may be chargeable subject to agreement.
- Debt – charge depends on value of debt.
- Preparation and drafting – £40.00 each per hour.
If appropriate global figure may be agreed if it is clear Mediation will require more than 4 sessions.A session is normally 90 minutes.
Fees must be paid in advance.